Fall Skin Tips to have ageless skin
Fall is here this is a perfect time to change up your skin care routine. Here are a some tips you can do at home to have your skin glowing, wrinkles plump and your skin deeply nourished again.
Fall is the perfect time to repair your skin from the summer sun exposure and dry weather. Here in San Diego clients are coming in for there facials and many are needing there skin to be revitalized. I recommend a pumpkin peel along with Oxygen Facial. The facial treatments are non invasive and have no downtime and you leave looking your best!
Fall Skin Tips to have healthy Skin
1. Start every day with a cleansing ritual. Make sure your cleanser cleans your skin yet does not harm the barrier. Avoid mineral oil or synthetic ingredients that have formaldehyde releasing ingredients.
2. Preferably rinse at the sink with cool water. Washing in the shower with hot water can break capillaries and irritate your skin
3. Try to avoid harsh cleansers and wash clothes they can be abrasive. This will help to keep your capillaries balanced. I recommend a cellulose sponge or soft shammy.
4. Always use a hydrating Toner with clean ingredients. A Toner will bring your skin back to PH balance. Alcohol or witch hazel based toners will eventually sensitize the skin.
Being a holistic esthetician for many years every fall many clients come in with the same concerns.
I created a few of these products below for home use and to be used in the facial treatment room. Everything has clean ingredients and is hormone safe. It is important to get results keeping your body in mind.
5. Spraying a Toner through out the day. The Vitamin C Toner is the best for fall skin care routine.
This will revitalize and refresh the skin daily. Rich in herbs and minerals.
6. Time to exfoliate your skin with a gentle exfoliant at home, weekly.
I recommend the Gentle Face Polish Exfoliator it will remove the dead skin cells with out irritation.
Your skin will feel soft and smooth.
7. All Spa Facial Boxes this month receive a Peel Pad with lactic and mandelic acid you can do in the comfort of your home.
8. If your skin is dull and dry. It is time to use a high performance serum.
Repairing Blue Oil is a plant based retinol serum. It will plump up your skin and minimizes lines while nourishing your skin with out irritation and is hormone safe. This is what we use in the massage part of the facials. This is recommended for skin that is dry.
If you need recommendation's fill out The Skin Quiz
Limited time promotion
Use CODE: FALL15 to receive 15 % OFF
Vitamin C Toner and Repairing blue Oil "The retinol alternative"
Offer Expires 10/7/2023
Wishing you all a Happy Fall!
Leslie Morand Holistic Esthetician Facialist and Trainer